My hometown!

   Thursday, April 27, 2023  


   My Hometown!   


            

              Nara: A Great Place



Nara is my hometown. It's a nice small quiet city in Nara prefecture, Japan. Please visit it someday. I'll write some information about it in my blog today.
 





・Good links for more information about Nara



・5 fun things to do in Nara

1-You can see many historical buildings.There are also many famous ones such as the Great Buddha of Todaiji and Kasuga Taisha.




2-You can meet and interact with many deer. Many tourists feed crackers to the deer.




3-You can relax in a lot of nature. The air is very clean because there are many forests. Also, playing in nature is a lot of fun.





4-There is a lot of good food. I recommend Daibutsu Pudding especially. 






5-Sports culture is thriving. There are also famous events such as the Nara Marathon.



YouTube video




Google Map


コメント

  1. Hi! My name is Taketo.
    I have been to Nara before and I think Nara is the most beautiful and cultural city in Japan!
    Thank you for sharing information about your hometown.

    返信削除
  2. I can understand charming city from this article.

    返信削除
  3. I like temples so I want to visit Nara

    返信削除
  4. I want to eat Daibutsu pudding. It looks so delicious.

    返信削除
  5. My hometown is Kashiba in Nara, too.

    返信削除
  6. waht a cute item Daibutu Pudding is!!

    返信削除
  7. I have been to Nara when I was a junior high school student and it was nice place!

    返信削除
  8. I like deers, so I want to visit there and see deers!

    返信削除
  9. I like the atmosphere of nara.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Ramen Survey Analysis